IN THE PAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU :
o1 . Cried : no
o2 . Worn jeans : no.
o3 . Met someone : yeah ((: duhhh
04 . Done laundry : no
o5 . Went hungry : Of course!
o6 .Talked on the phone : yeahh haha
o7 . Said I love you : hmm YEAH :D
DO YOU BELIEVE IN :
o8 . Yourself: perhaps so.hmmmm
o9 . Your friends : Of course.
1o . Tooth fairy : nope.
11 . Destiny / Fate : I think.
12 . Ghosts : no .
13 . UFO : no .
14 . Do you ever wished you had another name: soemtimes maybee?
15 . Do you like anyone: yeah i love my FRIENDS
16 . Which one of your friends acts most like you: erm none
17 . When you cried the most who was there: my friends
18 . What's the best feeling in the world: being ultra HAPPY
19 . What's the worst feeling in the world: when someone told you something,& they dont mean it at all
2o . What time is it now:15.44
21 . Chocolate or vanilla : chocolate!
22 . Coke or pepsi : coke.
23 . Love or Lust : love...
YOUR PICK:
Mac or KFC : BOTH
Single or group dates : Group((:
Adidas or nike : Adidas
Lipton Tea or Nestea : lipton tea ((:
Cappucino or coffee : hmmm coffeeee
DO YOU:
Smoke : never ever
Curse : like who dont
Take a shower : duhhh -.-
Have a crush : what do you think
Think you`ve been in love : hmm sure (:
Like school : I don't like school, I LOVE school.
Want to get married : Not sure.
Think you`re a health freak : never
IN THE PAST MONTH:
Drank alcohol : yeahh jolly shandy
Gone to the mall : yeah.
Been on stage : nahh
Eaten sushi : yeah
Been dumped : no
Gone skating : nan going aft exams (:
Dyed your hair : hair sprays counted?
HAVE YOU EVER:
Changed who you were to fit in : erm yes
I LOVE : someone (:
I FEEL : depressed,confused :X
I HIDE : my real freelings
I NEED : someone