Wednesday, October 10, 2007

So far away, I wish you were here

Oh whatever,I'm feeling weird now.
Eoys are ending tomorrow,last paper yeah,home eco :/
School havent really slacky nowadays,rather busy thoughfor exams
had chinese paper 2 & lit.Yeah,i know.I'm so gonna flunk chinese,I cant read :/
Lit was fine with me,the ques were quite easy though.Had Math paper2 & arts on tuesday.and apparently i didnt finished the math paper,3 pgs totally BLANK .Art was alright ,didn't have the mood to draw huh.

Had Science paper today,screw it up.Don't ask,apparently i couldn't remember everything i studied. After papers,went to have our breakfast.cool eh? So we went clementi Kfc :D Was fine there,crapping around with jojo hannah and slyx was niceeeeeeee x)

Sent Sherelyn to her bus stop,and off we go to the interchange. & oh ,waited for those people. guess what,waited till the sun turned from bright blue to dark :/ so skipped twenty nine buses! yeah,they reached sooooo early at 2 plus ,i suppose. Sat same bus as those crappers were damn crappy huh. yeah joey&hannah deliberately played the song infront of ____ . i swear it was damn funny when they blast her name out ;D he's like so paiseh . the ride wasn't long though,reached the bus stop.& the two bongers run like crazies . So ,chatted with him .& thanks for accompanying me yeah <3 style="font-size:130%;">crazy,
danced together with the song,That thing you do. I swear it was damn hilarious. Used the com,went slacking& snacking together .Cooking instant noodles with joey and screaming our lungs out huh x) didn't really camwhore, turned really emo after that.LOLS
So kind of them to send me to the bus stop & waited for my bus to come (: thanks precious and dumb bitch ;D

Looking forward to friday,east coast park <3>

With that,I shall end here
home eco paper tmr,& im gonna do some last min. rev
sayonara ;D