Earlingssss x333Worst cny ever,damn meaningless :x
cny eve: Stuck at home ALONE
1st day: Visiting of temples/grandma hse/outing
2nd day:helpdad/uncle's hse/home
3rd day:helpdad/home
4th day: Alone at home.
What a well spent cny man,rotting at home.
When everyone is so busy going to relative's hse,no one pei to go out ):
booooohoooo,& i needa get some things asap man.
I miss 07's cny,whole family having reunion tgt.
& now,there's only left with 3 pathetic souls,
I guess i have been really unlucky this yyear, family probs and school stress :/
Someone,help! :'(
2days to camp, and im like totally not looking forward toit.
Hasnt completed my homework,art undone & math half way thru'
Lots of stuffs not done yet.
Needa get presents asap,cnyshoppinggggg & yes all my homeworks,Total Killers.
Why can't anyone just understand the current situation i'm in now?
Have to cope with family problems,plus tests&homeworks and friendshipsss.argh
sometimes i just wish i was unconscious lying on the hospital bed,thn i'll have nothing to worry about anymore.
I guess my mood is gettin ohsobad now,shall stop here.Byee
& now,there's only left with 3 pathetic souls,
I guess i have been really unlucky this yyear, family probs and school stress :/
Someone,help! :'(
2days to camp, and im like totally not looking forward toit.
Hasnt completed my homework,art undone & math half way thru'
Lots of stuffs not done yet.
Needa get presents asap,cnyshoppinggggg & yes all my homeworks,Total Killers.
Why can't anyone just understand the current situation i'm in now?
Have to cope with family problems,plus tests&homeworks and friendshipsss.argh
sometimes i just wish i was unconscious lying on the hospital bed,thn i'll have nothing to worry about anymore.
I guess my mood is gettin ohsobad now,shall stop here.Byee
I am suffocating
And I just need to breathe
I'm smothered under pressure
I must be relieved.
Nothing i do is right,
Nothing they say is fair
I cry and scream and throw a fit,
But no one seems to care.