'' I've never felt this way before ''yohhhhh!
Moodswings moodswings, urghh
everything seemed so rushed nowadays
Just had eng & chi test ,dammit.
Lessons were boring,after school went lib for some research
Completed art proj :D & geog too
Hang around with dearest Sandy and headed to the hawker,lunch-ed.
bbtea-ed together,addicts .
Realised lot of things today,
damndamn moody though in class,omgomg :/
someone help,i feel so.... bad?or should i say jealous (?)
I've no idea what i'm thinking now, urghhhh.
Homework's calling & i gotta start mugging for tmr's sci test
Goodbye,
Just had eng & chi test ,dammit.
Lessons were boring,after school went lib for some research
Completed art proj :D & geog too
Hang around with dearest Sandy and headed to the hawker,lunch-ed.
bbtea-ed together,addicts .
Realised lot of things today,
damndamn moody though in class,omgomg :/
someone help,i feel so.... bad?or should i say jealous (?)
I've no idea what i'm thinking now, urghhhh.
Homework's calling & i gotta start mugging for tmr's sci test
Goodbye,