The endless tears that drop from these eyesYo people :) First day of march,totally screwd.
daddy is dam biased can,no matter what my sis do,it's always right.
Whatever i do 'll be the one at fault,fcuuk.pissed off
Worked in the morning,com all the ay till night.
& i'm super tired now :o Wanna sleeeeeep.
hasn't have a good night rest for long, urghhh.
Piles of hw not done,redoing art proj,math ws,math proj,sci mindmap and more :/
Hm, nothing much has happened, have been busy.
Like seriously, with the term ending & all. I'm sodrained /:
Worries abt CA grades esp.MATH & CHINESE & SCIENCE
Okay I am damn tired. & frustrated,
want to go (off).Byeee
My mind is in a damn mess now. Everything seem so screwd and complicated,yes you didn't reply me again. Arghhhh,why must you keep doing this.
It seems like when you want something, it never shows.
But when you try so damn hard to avoid something,
it appears every fricking second. Damn it.
What will it take for you to go along with the fact tht I'm so fucking tired.
What will it take for you to stop making me cry like freaking hell every night.