'' You know i miss you,i miss you badly.''Yes,it's the start of the holidays.
Gotten back CA results yesterday, totally atrocious /:
broke down when the results were given out.
Yes, did very badly this term ):
I seriously have no idea, studied so hard and yet it seemed like it's all gone.
Only scored a distinction for art/ only one.
failed mathematics badly, yes i hate you Mrs. ___ .
Stayed back aft school & met meizhi
Sat at the canteen with mz/clare/sam/radiah/terr & co.
blah blah left school ard 4 plus,headed home
i really feel dman useless,sucha failure in everything /:
Screwd up day, bad mood eh ?
I see no more point in staying on this page , goodbye
failed mathematics badly, yes i hate you Mrs. ___ .
Stayed back aft school & met meizhi
Sat at the canteen with mz/clare/sam/radiah/terr & co.
blah blah left school ard 4 plus,headed home
i really feel dman useless,sucha failure in everything /:
Screwd up day, bad mood eh ?
I see no more point in staying on this page , goodbye