Saturday, April 05, 2008

If the heart is always searching,
Can you ever find a home?
I've been looking for that someone,
I can't make it on my own.
Dreams can't take the place of loving you,
There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true.

When you look me in the eyes,
things just isn't the same like before.
It changes for that moment.
and back again, once you look away.
moodswings.
I felt like crap today.
slept at 12 +.
woke up at 3am.
not enough sleep.made me feel worse
I feel like, no one really truely cares about me .
Does anyone really love me?
Last night, i wanted to confide someone, telling them my sorrows.
hoping someone will understand my feelings
but to think of it, I dont want to be anyone's nightmare anymore.
everything's changing.
changing too fast.
I cant take it just yet.
its too fast.No one feels my pain.
why am I all alone like that.
Will ANYONE ever understand?