HELLO HORRIBLE HOLIDAYS
I feel damn bloody horrible now ):
HeadacheCrampsSorethroatFlu ,killers.
Overslept and woke up at 6.20 D:
Did alot of thinking while on the bus to school (nothing better to do!)
Reached school on time though rushed and changed into full-u.
Falled in and and took attendence
gathered back at the canteen
Oh, & i passed knots/lashings test (screams) :)
so Ying and I trained the 5 sec1s who passed .
Soon, went for two lectures at the ava room
(!) Total defence for the second time,failed last year's test O:
(!) Crime preventin,passed :D
Blah, breaks and stuffs.
Dismiss at 1pm changed and went back with juniors .
So drained out now, totally exhausted D:
The holidays've been super boring and sad to say, i only finished Geography ):
Crap right and to think i just realised that we actually have a pile of homework ,booo (!)
Gonna start rushing homework tmr,
I need my sleep badly,now now NOW.
Will blog asap , good night.