Monday, June 02, 2008

I miss you terribly

Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
( You know I love you so)

Hey earthlings,here to revive my blog.
I hadn't updated in ages :O
my eyes hurt like crap now,hell :(
So, life have been as it is now, it's been a holidays so far
x
thursday
skipped choir and went for ne meeting.
Can't really recall what happen on that day though
met up with ne members,only six of us turned up
Me,Clare,Kelly,Mashita,Kokpin and Imran.
Blahblah discussed about the play and the scripts and stuff
went clementi after that with Sandy :)
Bought cds and slacked around

Friday
Eat,sleep,study,slack,tvee.
and that's what i did the whole day, borringgg >:

Sat and Sunday
Help daddy in the morning
met up with precious on sat noon and went Queensway and anchorpoint
walked around,bought food,blah
went out with sister yesterday,shop-ed for six hours,crap leg hurts .
Bought new skinnies,shorts and new pumps, happy! :)

Today
K so today woke up @ 11.30am
started using the laptop,read books and studied .
had my lunch,continued to read books till 3pm
smsing all the way till dinner time.
went online,and here i am
Boohoo,It's really such a boring holidays ):

Going back school again for choir tmr, tiring!
I'm suchhhh a lazy ass huh ,heee.
Damn sleep now, I better go before i sleeps right infront of my laptop :)
BYE!

(Happy Birthday Yongxin! :D)