CUPCAKES
Time for an update
Btw, .22 revolver competition, screwd up in less than 2 mins, gosh. *inserts sad face*Hello, world.
Remedials are like officially over.
I should be rejoicing that holidays are here, but on second thoughts not being able to go out really spoils my holiday mood.
Oh well, that's life gotta bear with it. -worse summer holidays i guess?
Remedials are like officially over.
I should be rejoicing that holidays are here, but on second thoughts not being able to go out really spoils my holiday mood.
Oh well, that's life gotta bear with it. -worse summer holidays i guess?
But on the other hand, albeit we did badly the guys did hmm.. i should say fine. (congrats)
Had ndp trial run ytd aft remedials, it went well i guess.
GuardOfhonour FTW! ♥♥♥
Enough of tht monologue, gonna do some school crap & math
++ Have a Happy Holidays !
The same scars hurt forever, I guess.
