x
"Letting go doesn’t mean
giving up, but rather
accepting that there are
things that cannot be."
giving up, but rather
accepting that there are
things that cannot be."
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?x
I miss you.
Awesome huh?-
So,anw. The week was absolutely eventful. I'm super worn-out now :O I feel as though i need 92836437 hours of sleep to replace for the nights.
1. I didn't managed to complete 2.4 due to : Muscle ache + blisters + gastric
Oh & Mr K and G threatened me w the stretcher.
2. Thanks bernard for the banana albeit i didn't complete the run.
3. I scored for f&n test, amazingly.
this proves that i studied okay!
4. Friday was a crazy day.
Lessons + training + birthday bash + dinner.
5. I didn't get my freaking sana badge just cos i didn't do the survey.
Asshole
6. Ncos stepped down alrdy, kinda saddening though.
7. I'm so not looking forward to next training.
8. Lastly, Happy birthday Felix and Shi jie :)
Note to self:Always charge your phone
Yes, I didn't get to use my phone for 2 entire days.
I need math tuition badly!
Like seriously, results dropping like nobody's business. Assesments ain't helping much either, help?
On a brighter note, have improved in my chem. Wooooots
Currently, craving for a cup of coffee bean. Stomach's growling, i've been on an empty stomach for a couple of days due to the fact that i'm saving money and appetite haven't been on a good side either, gah.
Accounts/chem + f&n test coming up next week.
Im gonna start mugging later till i K.O
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
It's been more than two months. Sometimes I wish I could read your mind then maybe it wouldn't be this hard.