Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rainydays,
-
Yesterday,
Had an awe-sum time after detention, I think i lost my voice again.
Meeting @2pm at the AVA. Each group was suppose to master the odyssey clap before entering the room.
Honestly speaking, I think our group's clap was near purrfect :)
After everyone entered the room, passport to pizza was a perfect odyssey clap as a whole.
Had 2 missing people from our group so they decided to keep the pizza till today, how lovely can they be? hehe DUH my group eh lols
Mr goh shared a few words, wah damn touching.
Arranged back the chairs/cleared the mess/gave out souvenirs
Every group left xcept ours, did our one & only group cheer for the last time.
Dismissed.
Went to get bbtea w vincent & nerd, bused home.
-
Today:
I feel like hell
I wish I had studied more for eoy
I want a time machine to rewind time
I need to take a break
I am going to mug like a nerd during this hols/
I feel like crying out loud
I think the confusion of everything might just be killing me
I know this is an utterly pointless post