Hearts all over the world tonight
Y
-Y
Clementi > Buona vista > Bugis > Central > Chinatown > V. House > Clubhouse > Home
-
Spent the entire day shopping shopping shopping shopping shopping shopping & more shopping.Met up w Bernard/Vizhe/Sufyan & Weijie @ clementi mrt.
The funny thing was that Sufyan couldn't get on the same train, so we alighted at Buona vista to wait for them, at the same time waiting for terrence and luke.
So, headed straight to bugis, lunch @ macdonalds. Free milk shake/ice latte and nuggets WHOOOO XD
Did window shopping, nothing much. So decided to take a bus down to central.
OH OH OH OMG something damn paiseh happened at the sticky shop, shant talk about it -guilty face-
Central > Pearls centre
Went to get ornaments/beads/strings etc to make the gifts.
Spend a long time choosing everything before heading down to xwj's house.
-
Process of making the gift:
1.) Sort out all the alphabets we need
2.) Form 40 words of the same kind.
3.) Sort out the numbers 0 & 9.
4.) Start cutting & tying the threads.
5.) Beading in the beads onto the threads.
6.) Make 40 of a kind.
7.) DONE
I swear the process was damn tiring + the aircon in the clubhouse die-ed !#%$@&#%
Managed to complete everything by 7pm, excluding our names.
Chicken rice for dinner :)
Played taidi, Bernard & I keep owning them LOL.
So stayed till around 9pm & bused home w Terrence & Bernard :)
Hmm lazy to upload pics, next time?
-
Now it's 10pm already, & I haven't touch on my coursework yet.
yes, awesome time management I've got here.|
I've got to start on my cousework now.now.NOW
Bye for now.
Process of making the gift:
1.) Sort out all the alphabets we need
2.) Form 40 words of the same kind.
3.) Sort out the numbers 0 & 9.
4.) Start cutting & tying the threads.
5.) Beading in the beads onto the threads.
6.) Make 40 of a kind.
7.) DONE
I swear the process was damn tiring + the aircon in the clubhouse die-ed !#%$@&#%
Managed to complete everything by 7pm, excluding our names.
Chicken rice for dinner :)
Played taidi, Bernard & I keep owning them LOL.
So stayed till around 9pm & bused home w Terrence & Bernard :)
Hmm lazy to upload pics, next time?
-
Now it's 10pm already, & I haven't touch on my coursework yet.
yes, awesome time management I've got here.|
I've got to start on my cousework now.now.NOW
Bye for now.
